Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a “disruptive technology” in the industry and it’s our job to make sure every marketer knows it. Are you the type of account executive that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the company’s early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew. Our Account Executives are responsible for evangelizing and selling BlueConic to the market by applying a thorough understanding of our products, services and sales methodology in daily activities.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand customers’ and prospect’s’ business pains and their perception of potential solutions
- Consistently meet and exceed quota
- Develop and manage opportunities with a high probability of closure
- Develop substantial knowledge of BlueConic’s products, competitors and industry trends
- Articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common vertical pain points with a focus on the industrial manufacturing industry
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Engage BlueConic resources as needed to effectively close business
We’re looking for someone with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years as account executive or equivalent experience
- Verifiable track record of consistent quota attainment
- Experience selling software solutions within a marketing stack
- Experience delivering engaging demonstrations to prospects ranging from Director-level to the C-suite
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecast
- Experience working in a team selling model
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills
- Aggressive, positive attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to put a start-up company on the map by winning business in even the most competitive scenarios
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence
- Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special
- Enjoy heated rants about Boston sports, discussions about your favorite cupcake flavor, and eating a lot of sushi.
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston
Are you the Account Executive we’re looking for? Let us know at email@example.com.