Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic account managers are responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and commercial account expansion. These customers are market leaders in publishing, retail, hospitality, and financial services and they rely on BlueConic to drive their most important marketing initiatives. As the Account Manager for an assigned portfolio of customers, you will be tasked with establishing and nurturing relationships that are the cornerstone of sound, healthy commercial growth.
- Serve as the primary commercial point of BlueConic contact and internal advocate for the buyer/budget holder and as the liaison between the customer and internal teams, including Customer Success and Product
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to develop tailored growth plans for the accounts in your portfolio and to ensure the customer meets their success metrics for the software
- Own the relationship with your customer portfolio, including communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and in response as required, while establishing deep and wide relationships across the organizations
- Maintain a book of business for which you will be goaled on achievement of retention and expansion targets, and for forecasting and reporting on retention and expansion pipelines to management
Aside from having an awesome sense of humor, we are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of proven experience carrying a quota in B2B software account management and/or sales, ideally SaaS and marketing technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to deftly manage (e.g. escalations), timelines, priorities, and expectations, both on a customer-by-customer basis, as well as across your portfolio
- Gone above and beyond for clients and can speak to the resulting quantitative and qualitative success from your efforts
- A consultative selling attitude which means spending time with the customer to intimately understand the business problem(s) the customer is trying to solve, and recommending a specific, tailored solution.
It will set you apart from the pack if you have:
- Experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization/tag management, campaign management, and/or web-based technologies
- Worked in the marketing technology space for a considerable part of your career
- Been a marketing practitioner, either at a brand or agency, and have a firm grasp on marketing strategy and tactics
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston
So, are you the client-focused Account Manager we’re looking for? To join our team, please apply on the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch with you.