Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a “disruptive technology” in the industry and it’s our job to make sure every marketer knows it. If you are early in your career or just transitioning to sales but have drive, passion a desire to grow quickly within an energetic start-up environment, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Job
We’re looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew. As a Business Development Representative you’ll be responsible for uncovering lucrative new business opportunities. Starting the conversation, creating qualified opportunities. We don’t want you to be a cubicle monkey to churn and burn; we’re looking for a driven, hungry BDR who wants to challenge themselves to be better than the best.
We’re looking for someone with at least some of the following skills::
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a SaaS-based sales position or selling into senior levels of the marketing organization
- Proven ability to aggressive prospecting activity levels
- Consistently meet and exceed quota (on activities such as campaigns responses, calls, meetings but also qualified opportunities)
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common vertical pain points
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence
- Are a strong team player with a “can do” attitude
- Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special
- Enjoy heated rants about Boston sports, discussions about your favorite cupcake flavor, and eating a lot of sushi.
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston
So, are you the ambitious BDR we’re looking for? We hope so! Join our team and apply via the button below or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.