Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and it’s our job to make sure every marketer gets in on the fun. Are you a self-starter who is passionate about writing and loves asking questions to get to the heart of your story? Do you love posting to social media and can’t imagine a world without it? Do you obsess over details to ensure a quality output with everything you do?
We’ve got a job for you.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will develop, manage, and evangelize content, both internally and externally, that engages prospective customers and nurtures them through their CDP buying journey. In doing so, you’ll act as an investigative reporter that interviews subject matter experts to develop content that positions BlueConic as a thought-leader in the CDP space to drive demand for our platform.
- Develop and produce content that aligns with our business objectives and positions BlueConic as a thought-leader
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across departments to create both long- and short-form content in multiple formats using approved templates and style guide (ebooks, guides, case studies, videos, blog posts, webinars, infographics, ads, etc.)
- Repurpose existing long-form content into short-form content
- Act as managing editor of the BlueConic blog, ensuring at least 4 posts per month
- Ghost write blog posts and bylines on behalf of subject matter experts
- Encourage and empower guest blog contributors both internally and externally
- Manage BlueConic’s social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook), including curation of at least 2 social posts per day
- Proactively follow and retweet/share posts from influencers that align with BlueConic’s mission and value prop
- Provide a regular roundup of recent posts to BlueConic employees to share from their own social media accounts
- Manage the content calendar, and ensure content is easily accessible to all teams internally
- Maintain BlueConic.com using our CMS
- Create/update web pages that adhere to SEO best practices, including but not limited to blog posts, news posts, events, and resource landing pages
- Use Google Analytics and social media reporting to monitor traffic/follower growth and engagement, and then apply insights to optimize content based on what’s working best
- Manage communication with graphic designer, as well as backlog of graphic design requests
- Light work in Adobe Creative Suit to create content images from our templates & graphics library
- Ensure BlueConic brand guidelines are applied across all content, templates, and channels
We’re looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- 3-7 years of B2B content marketing experience, preferably with a marketing technology company
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with an acute attention to grammar, consistency, and style guide compliance
- Experience with a CMS (WordPress strongly preferred)
- Practical knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward while working with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Collaborative work style
- An excellent eye for quality design
- Strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive mindset
- A positive and friendly attitude!
It will set you apart from the pack if you have:
- Previous content marketing experience while working for a CDP, CRM, DMP, tag management, or marketing automation/campaign management company
- Google Analytics certification
- Graphic design skills, including experience with the Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Video editing experience
Reasons to join BlueConic:
- Be part of a dynamic and professional, very seasoned team
- You want to work with the very latest tools and tech
- Help build the best marketing technology product there is
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)