Full Time | Boston, MA
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and it’s our job to make sure every marketer gets in on the fun.
Are you an experienced digital media buyer that loves to dig into the data and find opportunities for optimization? Maybe you’ve had some experience with email marketing campaigns, but you want to learn from the very best and improve your skillset? Do you obsess over details to ensure a quality output with everything you do?
We’ve got a job for you.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will execute campaigns across key digital channels. In doing so, you will grow and optimize programs, developing strategic targeting and creative plans.
- Manage, analyze, optimize, and grow campaigns, in accordance with budget across digital marketing & media channels, including web, email, SEM, social advertising, display/retargeting
- Continuously A/B test and optimize targets and creatives across paid media channels to drive website traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Write copy for search & social ads
- Evaluate and negotiate sponsored content opportunities
- Liaise between BlueConic and external media vendors, including the gathering of creative specs for our graphic designer
- Traffic ads across paid channels, including the creation and implementation of tracking URLs
- Provide regular reporting on KPIs, as well as recommendations for improvement
- Using Google Analytics, optimize landing pages to improve conversion rates
We’re looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of B2B digital media experience, preferably with a SaaS/marketing technology company
- Understanding of B2B marketing to drive customer acquisition and demand generation
- Expert in SEM – both Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Must be Google Ads certified
- Social ad buying and optimization experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an acute attention to grammar, consistency, and style guide compliance
- Proven analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills; self-starter
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward
- Strong project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines; ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments
- Team-oriented, collaborative work style
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive and friendly attitude!
It will set you apart from the pack if you have:
- Previous digital marketing experience while working for a CDP, CRM, DMP, tag management, or marketing automation/campaign management company
- Practical knowledge of account-based marketing (ABM)
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Wordstream, and Google Analytics
- Google Analytics certification
Reasons to join BlueConic:
- Be part of a dynamic and professional, very seasoned team
- You want to work with the very latest tools and tech
- Help build the best marketing technology product there is
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)