Full-time, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We are looking for ambitious developers, both those starting out and the more experienced. By joining us, you’ll get the perfect environment to learn everything about software development and internet technology. We’re looking for somebody to work within, and contribute to, our team of experienced software developers, building our market-leading software. This job will open up new horizons for you. So, will you build the best product in the world with us?
Everyday BlueConic helps marketers build more relevant connections with their customers, improving the user experience and driving better outcomes. Our customers use BlueConic to recognize customers as they hop from website to social media to email to mobile, gathering valuable insights on customers’ behavior, needs and wants. They even use BlueConic to share this data with other back-office applications. Based on these deep insights, BlueConic is able to select and offer the most relevant next experience. Real-time and across all channels, optimizing the customer journey in a revolutionary new way. We’re headquartered in Boston and our development team works from Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
More than 70 Brands currently using the platform, like Voetbal International, Ajax, PSV, The Boston Globe and Volvo, your work will be seen by millions.
You can get additional background about us here: www.blueconic.com
About the job
We are looking for someone with at least some of the following skills or interests:
- Education in computer science or other beta study (at least HBO level)
- Interest in Data Visualization
- Optionally Experience in Mobile Development (Android and iOS)
- Interest or experience with analytics, business intelligence, Big Data Analytics
You will be a great fit if:
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Live in the eastern part of the Netherlands
- Have good communication skills in Dutch and English (Dutch is a must)
- You’re fascinated with all things technology
- You have an understanding or at least very intrigued by concepts like batch operations to connect to other systems, creating and using REST APIs, very deep knowledge of browser weirdnesses or DOJO widgets.
- You are the type to keep on working on a piece of software deep into the night because you are so intrigued by it
- You try to do the impossible because you just think that it should be possible
Reasons to join us:
- Be part of a dynamic and professional, very seasoned team (Most of our engineers have more than 10 years’ experience)
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career progression
- You want to work with the very latest tools and tech
- Help build the best marketing technology product there is
- Take a permanent position with a permanent contract
- Enjoy Competitive salary, 28 day’s off, a laptop and cell phone, travel expenses and a good retirement pension
Do you think this is the perfect place for you to start your career? To join our team, please apply on the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch with you!