US full-time, Boston
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build
BlueConic is a fast-growing Boston-based SaaS startup in search of that unique individual who has a passion for teaching and evangelizing software and equally thrives on developing ongoing learning and development opportunities that touch every point of the customer experience.
If you love happy customers as much as you love creating instructional content, you’re going to be a great Product Trainer at BlueConic. We need you to come help instruct our customers in the ins-and-outs of the platform, share tips and tricks, and make evangelists out of our users.
The team you’re joining is changing marketing every single day – and we’ve got the data to prove it! In addition to leading the implementation of and ongoing utilization of our platform, which features a one-of-a-kind data integration and collection engine, Customer Success drives value-focused utilization of our platform, as there are many ways to help our customers use first-party data to improve outcomes for their organization. As our first-ever Product Trainer, we need you to come in and build up the training and education curriculum so that it becomes a differentiator of the BlueConic customer experience.
We’ve got a job for you.
Do you get fired up about making customer-centric learning and development opportunities that are both inspiring and effective? Do you enjoy assessing the various learning needs of enterprise customers in empathetic and creative ways that are customized to “fit” each specific client and their desired outcomes?
- Curate and create reusable curriculum for customer onboarding and learning paths, including identifying and filling gaps in our content and learning materials
- Design, develop, and deliver written, video, and interactive content for self-service and instructor-led, tailored delivery
- Align ongoing learning opportunities with the challenges our enterprise customers face in order to turn those challenges into opportunities for insightful education
- Ensure any regional or cohort-specific training content (e.g., GDPR) is reviewed regularly and kept up-to-date
- Contribute as necessary as a subject matter expert for customer cases that require specialist product knowledge
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Technology and Sales) to ensure that content and curriculum are edited and delivered on a just-in-time basis to coincide with new product features/releases.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills:
- 5-10 years of experience designing software learning programs for enterprise customers audiences, ideally within a Martech SaaS organization.
- You know which methods and mediums to use to ensure that people learn and retain highly technical information effectively, while ensuring learning experience that is clear and concise.
- Highly refined presentation and facilitation skills that are easily adaptable to reach an average audience size of a dozen users.
- A mindset that prioritizes empowering product users as a seamless extension of the customer buying journey.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various software applications for audio, video, and related media editing tools (e.g., Adobe and MS Office).
It will set you apart from the pack if:
- Your academic background includes a BS/MS in a technical discipline.
- You are constantly enhancing best practices to deliver education to our customers and can speak to examples of product education experiences that you find particularly compelling, and why.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are dedicated to sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships with stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with 25-50% domestic and/or international travel annually
Reasons to join us
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)
So, are you the client-focused Product Trainer and Curriculum Developer we’re looking for? To join our team, please apply on the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you.