Full-time, Boston US
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a disruptive technology in the industry and it’s our job to make sure every marketer knows it.
If internal and external stakeholders view you as an All-Star PM given the breadth of insights and efficiency you bring to your approaches in leading and directing project initiatives of varying complexity, you’re going to be a great project manager at BlueConic.
We’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for a project manager who thrives on bringing clarity, focus, prioritization, and execution to a wide-range of initiatives. This hands-on role requires exceptional competence in full-spectrum project/program management practices. The project manager should possess a keen ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders in order to address customer concerns spanning the full customer lifecycle – including implementation, customization, change requests, and complex configurations – efficiently and decisively. This person will develop and maintain deep knowledge of both the BlueConic CDP and our customers’ specific uses of the platform.
In this role you will:
- Lead change request and project management activities, from initiation and planning to execution and delivery.
- Own status reporting, risk and issue management, and client expectation management.
- Partner with the Director of Customer Success and other stakeholders to oversee document charters, gather requirements, identify resources, and develop detailed project and resource plans.
- Manage project scope, scheduling, budgets, while being accountable for the quality of project deliverables.
- Proactively identify issues and risks, and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation.
- Schedule and facilitate standups and related project plan communications to provide ongoing transparency, status reports, and escalation of risks and issues impacting project delivery along with issue resolution.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and ensure projects are highly visible and accessible in a centralized platform.
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- 3-5 years project management experience as a primary stakeholder in organizing, planning, and executing small to large-scale projects from vision through implementation within an enterprise client-focused SaaS organization.
- Excellent organization and time management, along with outstanding verbal and written communication that can influence at all levels of the organization.
- Experience implementing marketing technologies (especially customer data platforms, analytics, campaign management, and/or data management solutions) from the vantage point of a consulting, operations or customer success related support function.
- Functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices and standard platform capabilities.
- A problem-solving, analytical mind applied to meet customers’ needs and expectations.
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate about software and technology, especially B2B enterprise software
- Bring deep knowledge of estimation techniques, agile and waterfall methodologies, and an ability to structure project plans mixing different approaches if necessary.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit along with a roll-up-your sleeves attitude.
- Can manage a high volume, deadline driven workload and handle the pressure that comes with that, while helping the project team stay focused and positive throughout.
- Demonstrate decisiveness and consensus building in resolving business problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities.
- Possess demonstrated technical proficiency with a mix of project management, CRM, and collaboration (e.g., Gainsight, Jira, Wrike) tools.
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP, ScrumMaster, PRINCE2) credentials highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Be able to travel up to 25% of the time to customer meetings.
Reasons to join us:
- Be part of a dynamic and professional, very highly engaged team
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career progression
- You want to work with the very latest tools and tech
- Help build the best marketing technology product there is
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)
So, are you the milestone-centric Project Manager we’re looking for? To join our team, please apply on the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch with you!