Full-time, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. Our team of experienced developers work together to pull off the impossible – and radically change internet marketing. It is made possible by an exceptional R&D team of smart and driven developers. If you think you have the Quality drive and are looking for colleagues to drive you to new heights, both technically as well as in air hockey and darts, we’d love to hear from you! Here is what we have to offer you.
Everyday BlueConic helps marketers build more relevant connections with their customers, improving the user experience and driving better outcomes. Our customers use BlueConic to recognize customers as they hop from website to social media to email to mobile, gathering valuable insights on customers’ behavior, needs and wants. They even use BlueConic to share this data with other back-office applications. Based on these deep insights, BlueConic is able to select and offer the most relevant next experience. Real-time and across all channels, optimizing the customer journey in a revolutionary new way. We’re headquartered in Boston and our development team works from Nijmegen, the Netherlands. More than 70 Brands currently using the platform, like Voetbal International, Ajax, PSV, The Boston Globe and Volvo, your work will be seen by millions. You can get additional background about us here: www.blueconic.com
About the job
We’re looking for an ambitious Software Tester who will be responsible for all software testing from start to finish. Together with the team of experienced software developers already in place at BlueConic you work to maintain a high level of quality in the product. The incredible success of our software product is largely due in part to the quality of the product as well as the product’s ability to hit the market on time! You’re a fit if you are interested in marketing, architecture, the operation of multi platforms, browser and mobile devices. You are patient, a great communicator and you have an eye for details. You work with the team to setup regression and functional test plans, create test environments and track and communicate defects as clearly as possible in a timely manner. A sense of humor and an enthusiasm for participating in discussions about random things on Slack are also a must.
We are looking for someone with at least some of the following skills or interests:
- Education at HBO or University level (required)
- One of: experience as a Software Tester, TMap NEXT/ISTQB certified or successfully followed a HBO/University course on Software Testing (required)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Interest or experience with Automated Functional Testing using Robot Framework and Selenium
- Interest or experience with manual regression testing
- Experience with Jira or another issue tracker
- Possesses solid organizational and time management skills
- You’ve got a mind for asking questions and synthesizing information into actionable work
- Have an eye for details
- You love working with data, numbers and charts
You will be a great fit if:
- You are eager to help create the best product in the world
- You’re a strong team player with a “can do’’ attitude
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Live in the eastern part of the Netherlands
- Have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (our team is international and the Americans are flawed and don’t speak Dutch that well)
- You work routinely, demonstrate flexibility and you’re a very capable multi-tasker
- You’re fascinated with all things technology
Reasons to join us:
- Be part of a dynamic and professional, very seasoned team (Most of the team have more than 10 years’ experience)
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career progression
- You want to work with the very latest tools and tech
- Help build the best marketing technology product there is
- Enjoy Competitive salary, 28 days off, a laptop and cell phone, travel expenses and a good retirement pension.
So, are you the Software Tester we’re looking for? To join our team, please apply on the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you!