Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and it’s our job to make sure every marketer gets in on the fun. Are you the type of technical writer that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the company’s early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew and we need a software sales consultant who gets fired up to:
- Consult with CMOs, marketing technologists, VPs and Directors of Marketing, digital marketers, and digital product owners – possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes
- Own the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects, from early product demonstrations to structured evaluations of the platform
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments
- Participate in webinars and industry events, demonstrating the value of our offering and
- Help provide expertise for Proof of Concepts and Onboarding.
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects while empathizing with their business challenges.
- Develop a strong understanding of our sales, onboarding and product delivery process, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product & Services to ensure customer success.
- Work closely with the product team to return product feedback to inform future product requirements/enhancements
- Pro-actively engage with colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth
- Create and deliver customized product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners both in-person and remotely
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- 5+ years’ experience as a (pre-)sales engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s).
- Comfortable working with with APIs via command line or other similar.
- Proficiency in working with database technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written and experience that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Deep understanding of the SaaS sales process, cycle, and supporting methodologies in an enterprise setting.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Familiarity with at least some of the following systems is a prerequisite:
- Customer Data Platforms
- Predictive Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Data Management Platforms
- Display Marketing
- Mobile Analytics
- Email Service Providers
- Ad Serving
- Demand or Supply Side Platforms
- Search Engine Marketing
- Testing, Optimization and multivariate testing
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston