Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing Boston-based SaaS startup in search of that unique individual who blends a consultant’s customer orientation with a digital marketing technology skillset. If you love happy customers as much as you love data and development, you’re going to be a great senior customer success manager. We need you to come help guide marketers on their customer data platform (CDP) journey, from ensuring a successful and inspiring onboarding through to iterative, innovative success for our clients.
The team you will join is changing digital marketing every single day – and we’ve got the data to prove it! In addition to ensuring successful implementation of our platform, which features a unique data integration and collection engine, Customer Success drives value-focused utilization of our platform, as there are many ways to help our customers use first party data to improve outcomes for their organization.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our customers use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. We’re headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 200 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
About the job
You will lead work with customers to to define and achieve business goals with BlueConic use cases that may extend beyond Web/mobile to CRM and all aspects of marketing and analytics. You will collaborate with product management on features important to our customers
Aside from having an awesome sense of humor, we are looking for someone with a combination of the following skills:
- Your background is in computer science or developer and a technical bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization/tag management, campaign management, and/or web-based technologies
- At least 5+ years working in a customer-facing role, such as solutions consultant, customer success, or similar – ideally with marketers and for a SaaS-based platform
- Proven leadership roles in customer partnerships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven capacity to reliably manage a lot of different projects at once without falling behind or getting flustered
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, and eager and quick to learn
- Are proficient with multiple marketing technologies, or can adapt quickly to new software
It will set you apart from the pack if you:
- Have a Computer Science or developer background
- Understand how web services (APIs) can be used to send and retrieve information
- Have worked in the martech space for a considerable part of your career
- Consider project management part of your skillset
Reasons to join BlueConic:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)
Interested? To join our team, please apply through the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.