Gartner Peer Insights is an online software and services reviews and ratings platform.
The reviews are written and read by technology professionals and decision-makers like you. It helps both fellow business leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers.
Here are some things to keep in mind, if you choose to leave a Peer Insights review:
- All Peer Insights reviews are completely anonymous. Your name and company will be private. The only identifying details displayed will be your role, industry, and organization size.
- Personal emails are not accepted by Peer Insights. Use your business email or sign in with LinkedIn.
- Keep your review relevant and do not mention specific individuals.
- All submissions are reviewed by Gartner to ensure validity and maintain the integrity of the forum.
- You can check your review status by logging in to your profile.
- Reviews should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.