As privacy legislation like GDPR and CCPA become more prominent and browsers put forth additional limitations on third-party cookies, companies must make the inevitable shift to collecting and activating first-party data more effectively.
The shift to embrace first-party data as a strategic business asset has proven to be even more urgent for consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies like HEINEKEN. Many companies like HEINEKEN historically lack access to first-party data because retailers, restaurants, bars, and/or entertainment venues stand between the brand and their customers, limiting a direct relationship between the two.
Download this in-depth case study to learn how HEINEKEN USA overcame third-party data challenges by launching a first-party data strategy and replacing their previous CDP with BlueConic. You’ll also learn:
- How and where they are collecting first-party data to be unified into profiles
- Why they replaced their DMP segments with BlueConic’s multi-dimensional segments
- How their media team is using data in BlueConic to improve ad targeting and optimization
- How they use BlueConic to mitigate consumer data risk and centralize consent management
- What new DTC marketing programs and channels they are able to launch for the first time